Wednesday 18 August 2010

Christmas cards a go-go!

Have a had a busy week or so making lots of Christmas cards. I must say it's quite difficult thinking of Christmas in August! Mind you the weather is not exactly summery at the moment!


Have 2 weeks off, finish on Friday yippee! 
It's been a busy old time in the 
dispensary, what with people being on holiday, 
and customers going away on holiday 
and wanting their medication early! 


I'm not planning anything over my hols, just chilling and taking things easy. My ankle has been quite swollen and painful this week so I'll try to rest it as much as I can. I'm sure I'll be able to manage a couple of visits to craft shops tho!

Here is one of the cards I've made, it hasn't photographed very well because I'd already put it in the cello bag and sealed it with a shop name sticker, and I didn't want to rip it off! But you get the general idea!

Ive got a few more to show you but I'll post those at a later date!
X

No comments: