Tuesday 24 May 2011

I'm on holiday!

      I'm on a weeks holiday this week, and it wasn't too soon either! Had a really hectic couple of weeks at work, and really needed to chill for a few days. 

      Those of you who know me will know that my lovely Mum passed away in January. She hadn't been ill but had dementia which had effectively already taken her from us a while ago. She passed away in her sleep, peacefully, and is now looking down from above with my Dad. ( I hope!) Anyhoo, we now have the unenviable task of clearing her house so we can eventually sell it.      
      To say Mum was a bit of a hoarder is an understatement! I found, in one drawer, 200 plus sheets of peel-offs! She was a bit of a magpie, if she saw anything bright and shiny, she had to buy at least 4 of them! Luckily I've been able to sell a lot of stuff on E-Bay or at auction, which only leaves about 4 million other things to go! Haha.

     I had my facial at Dove Spa yesterday that Ben got me for Mothers Day. It was heaven, could have just laid there all day!! Wish I was rich and could have one every week!!

    Talking of Mothers Day, Laura made me the most wonderful Memory box. She put all sorts of lovely gifts in it, what a lovely idea from my lovely daughter! 
     
    Lots to do today, no less than have finish a scrapbook page I started a while ago! It's been sitting on my dining room table for ages, so must get it finished this week! 


   Off to see what other stuff I can find to do.


xx

No comments: