Monday 16 May 2011

Old stuff!

Hello and welcome to Essex on another Monday morning. It's dull and grey outside and it really makes you feel like staying in and just lazing around all day! It's my day off today, the final week before next weeks holiday.
Quite a momentous week so far. Laura had her last exam on Saturday, so that means 4 years of her life are now behind her, and university life is over! It's quite sad in a way, to see how fast that time has flown by. All she has to do now is wait for her results so she can start her new job in August! 
Ben has had 2 driving lessons now (!), and after failing to take the correct paperwork to the theory test (berk) is well on his way to driving! Not sure if this fills me with dread or not!!
West Ham were relegated yesterday from the Premier League to the Conference. I'm a sort of off and on supporter, but Ian and Laura were devastated and very unhappy. So onwards and upwards and the next few months should be very interesting for the Hammers.


I thought I'd post some of some old things that I've had hidden away for some time!!
Front cover, using Prima flowers and rub-ons.

This is a mini book I made for Ben just before he went off to Newcastle. 









 It brings back so many memories when you find something like this in the cupboard! That's why I'm always going to scrap my pictures!!

No comments: